Saturday, April 7, 2007

Together we shall ride

This post is more for Curt - I know I could just call him, but the chances of someone anwering are a lot lower than the chances that Curt will read this post. I guess I could just email him, but I already started the blog so...
We should try to go riding some evening this week. I need to go at least once a week if I want the pain in my seat to stop killing me half-way through rides.
For those who don't know, our last mountain biking trek sucked because everytime I started riding with any sort of speed down hill, my rear tire would go flat. I ended up walking a lot of prime riding terrain. I think I'll buy a tube to carry with me and a little pump for next time. My tire is holding air fine now, but who knows what will happen when I get to my next down hill.

1 comment:

dan said...

check and see if your rim is cutting your tube at the stem. Weird if it did because I had that problem. I had to get a new tire and I also have electricians tape around the stem and between the stem and rim-hole.

Just in case, since we have the same bike pretty much.